Question

Templates and toolkits missing from Workable's library

• 19 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4

From interview questions and job descriptions to email templates and onboarding checklists, we’ve published more than 1,000 pieces of practical content for use by all TA and hiring professionals.

Which begs the question: 

What resources are we missing? What needs to be updated?

Help us set our editorial direction to ensure we’re delivering the most useful content for your day-to-day. Comment below with your suggestions, or like to upvote your peer’s contributions!

3 replies

I’m not sure if this already exists and I missed it, but the ability to create a company library of templates for job descriptions, scorecards, etc within Workable would be incredible!

We currently store a lot of this in our company documentation, but having a way to store this kind of content within Workable where it’s easily accessible and ready to use would be really useful. 

Userlevel 4

@AndrewGobran Essentially taking the templates found throughout Workable’s Resources, Community and Help Center, customizing them for your company, and having the library readily accessible through your ATS instance? I love it. Thought about popping it in to our product ideas section, Workable.next ?

Yes! I know the system already supports copying over content from previous roles which can be useful if you’re hiring for a role where the content is roughly the same, but being able to your own library of templates would be really useful.

That’s a great idea! I’ll share it on Workable.next!